Speaking at the launch,
Fernandez stated : "EasyDrive was a creation of
The company has just made EasyDrive available at Cavitex's toll plazas in Paranaque City and Kawit, Cavite.
Bautista stated : "With proper and care and installation, it will cost less than the existing conventional tollway tags in the domestic market, and will not require any replacement in the future."
He added that EasyDrive stickers could last for a decade.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)