Speaking at the launch,
Fernandez stated : "EasyDrive was a creation of
The company has just made EasyDrive available at Cavitex's toll plazas in Paranaque City and Kawit, Cavite.
Bautista stated : "With proper and care and installation, it will cost less than the existing conventional tollway tags in the domestic market, and will not require any replacement in the future."
He added that EasyDrive stickers could last for a decade.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana