OncoGenex is offering 5,559,866 Series A units at a purchase price per unit of
As a component of the offering and in lieu of Series A units that include common stock, OncoGenex is also offering 1,340,538 Series B units at a purchase price per unit of
The offering is expected to close on or about
Stifel is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities of OncoGenex, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
OncoGenex' Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, OncoGenex' intention to conduct an offering of securities. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current expectations and beliefs and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements, including, among others, the ability to manage successfully and complete the offering, the general economic and/or market conditions and the factors set forth in the Company's filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant