"We are thrilled to be partnering with BigHand," said
"BigHand's voice productivity solution enables users to dictate anywhere at any time using a secure cloud or enterprise infrastructure," said
BigHand is the leading global provider of digital dictation, voice productivity and workflow solutions.
For more information on Olympus' full line of Revolutionary Voice System devices, visit http://www.olympusamericaprodictation.com. For more information on Olympus' full line of digital recording devices, visit http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/recorders.
For more information about BigHand, visit http://www.bighand.com.
Established in 1996, BigHand supports more digital dictation users directly, across the professional services and public sectors, than any other provider in the industry.
BigHand's productivity enhancing software combines enterprise digital dictation, mobility applications (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows devices), digital hardware (e.g. Olympus) and speech recognition integration, offering professionals a proven business application that enables them to use their voice to get more done, while increasing operational efficiencies and reducing overhead costs.
BigHand also provides a Workflow Management Solution that allows businesses to use BigHand's extensive workflow, priority and collaboration tools to digitize and manage document production and task allocation processes. This enables their clients to attain greater visibility over their workload and processes and benefit from greater efficiency through increased collaboration.
For more information, visit http://www.bighand.com.
ABOUT OLYMPUS IMAGING AMERICA INC.
• Digital Cameras
• Professional and Interchangeable Lens System Cameras
• Related Underwater Products and Accessories
• Digital and Microcassette Recorders
• Digital Media
*Specifications and design are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer. All trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective holder. ©2014
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11975167.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free