New Findings in Materials Science Described from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Ball milling has decreased the thermal stability and significantly affected the magnetic properties through increasing the saturation magnetization, Curie temperature of the amorphous phase and coercivity."
For more information on this research see: Influence of ball milling on atomic structure and magnetic properties of Co40Fe22Ta8B30 glassy alloy. Materials Characterization, 2014;92():96-105. Materials Characterization can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go