Founded in 1976, Flamar provides a comprehensive portfolio of cable solutions for industrial automation, robotics, broadcast audio/video, and telecommunications applications. Specializing in producing high-flex, multi-core cable featuring excellent resistance to torsion, chemicals and welding slag, Flamar has extensive experience in manufacturing high performance and durable cabling for sensors, measurement, controls, robotics and machine drives.
"Flamar has an outstanding reputation as a trusted and reliable provider of high quality cable solutions for assembly lines, conveyors-anywhere industrial connectivity is required," states Ruff. "Their cable design strengths and European customer base in machine building and robotics align well with our global capacity to meet demand in these key markets."
Flamar will operate as a subsidiary of
Molex is a registered trademark of
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones