Binstock brings to MIX more than 20 years of experience in the private sector, most recently as COO for
MIX believes that the financial inclusion and microfinance sector is once again at a critical inflection point. As an infrastructure provider to this vital sector, MIX's traditional models of promoting responsible financial services to the underserved are yielding to newer models where technology more than ever is critical to the sustainable and inclusive financial future for many markets. MIX has also celebrated some significant milestones in the last two years including surpassing
"Jeff's career has spanned finance, media and information services, including a career start with Citibank on FX trading systems and the growth and product strategy for
"I look forward to learning more about MIX's already successful collaborative and community-based approach and to help identify further opportunities to simplify MIX's data delivery to an otherwise complex market," Binstock said. "I also understand how important it is to continue providing a public good and a sustainable business model for MIX and I plan to collaborate with MIX's partners on this topic early in my new role."
Asked about the new appointment, MIX Chairman of the Board,
Keywords for this news article include: MIX, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval