The listing includes business executives, educators and state leaders as well as a musician, the founder of a
Lee, who assumed the CIE director role in 2012, leads recruitment efforts, tenant relations and manages the overall business and administrative affairs of the facility. Previously, he served in multiple roles at the
The 46,679 square-foot CIE is a mixed-use incubator with an emphasis on technology-based, start-up companies. It also provides assistance to existing small businesses and encourages development of new small businesses. Its academic wing contains more than 16,000 square feet of highly specialized teaching and research labs and offices.
Currently, the CIE's tenants include a company specializing in nanoparticles and a biomass venture working to turn sorghum into a material for furniture, paneling or flooring.
To read the Ingram's feature and view the complete list of "50 Missourians You Should Know," click here (http://www.ingramsonline.com/June_2014/50Missourians/Missourians1.html).
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140627-4780437 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE