The M2M Intelligence® platform and its M2M Cyber Security component enables an organization to address and implement these core cybersecurity functions within their MQTT deployments. M2M Cyber Security includes patented secure "Lockbox" technology, which implements privacy and security policies.
"Cybersecurity is one of the major challenges that organizations face as they look to drive value from M2M and IoT business models. The OASIS MQTT Security Subcommittee recognizes this challenge and have included cybersecurity guidelines for MQTT implementations. We are pleased to support the new OASIS MQTT cybersecurity framework within our leading M2M Intelligence® platform v5.6 and strongly believe these guidelines will give organizations increased confidence in deploying M2M and IoT solutions," says
The M2M Intelligence® platform, through the use of secure Lockbox technologies, enables organizations to rapidly build secure M2M and IoT solutions. M2M Intelligence® simplifies the process required to establish global telecom and device connectivity, embed cyber security, and automate an intelligent M2M & IoT solution. Applications can therefore focus on business logic, while the M2M Intelligence® platform provides the required secure infrastructure to rapidly build out complete offerings.
The M2M Intelligence® platform is available from the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/m2mi-supports-oasis-mqtt/nist-cybersecurity/prweb11977033.htm
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year