Lightwave's app allows users to connect to household appliances including lighting, heating and security using their devices to create what is called a "connected home," part of the wider internet-of-things trend.
The internet-of-things is the idea of connecting devices and products via a network, for example, controlling a home heating system through a smartphone.
As an Apple MFi developer, Lightwave will be able to use
Shares in Lightwave were trading up 70% at
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World