The official Lana news agency said the budget was based on an oil price of
It forecast a deficit of
Rebels blockaded oil export terminals last year, hurting the economy.
Their seizure of four terminals slashed output from 1.5 million barrels per day to just 200,000 barrels per day.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free