The official Lana news agency said the budget was based on an oil price of
It forecast a deficit of
Rebels blockaded oil export terminals last year, hurting the economy.
Their seizure of four terminals slashed output from 1.5 million barrels per day to just 200,000 barrels per day.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures