Liberty Living, which becomes the fifth company to pull a planned IPO in
The company said the outlook for its business remains positive and it has current reservation levels of 90% for the 2014/2015 academic year.
Last week, low-cost airline
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006