The oil and gas exploration and development company, with operations in
The company said its oil and gas revenues fell 11% to
Production from the field increased significantly in the first-half of the year after it an extension drilling programme took place, but technical problems led to a drop in production during the second-half.
However, Jubilant managed to reduce its personnel costs, along with certain expenses, offsetting the loss in revenues during the period.
The company noted that the operator of the Kharsang field,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare