The MoU was signed by Planning and International Cooperation Minister
The mobile clinics provides medical services including eye surgery, early detection of cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and other medical care services targeting areas on the western coast of Tehama from Medi in Hajjah province to Lahj province.
The IDP's granted amount covers also operation and maintenance costs, medical supplies and medicines for a period of five years.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go