ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25062014 - ICBC pioneered in launching debit card bonus points and integrating them with credit card bonus points to roll out comprehensive personal bonus points service.
Customers can get bonus points by swiping both ICBC credit card and ICBC debit card for consumption rather than swiping credit card only, thus enjoying more benefits. According to the statistics, ICBC has 310 million debit card holders. After the launch of comprehensive personal bonus points service, the number of ICBC card holders enjoying the bonus points service increased from 50 million to 360 million , covering nearly one third of the country's population.
According to the rules of ICBC comprehensive personal bonus points service, ICBC card holders can swipe any ICBC bank card at qualified merchants for consumption and get bonus points, with one point for
Another highlight of ICBC card bonus points is that they can be exchanged to cash at ICBC's online shopping mall, which presents well-known brands, famous products and popular merchants, covering 20,000 best selling products across more than ten industries. Once logging on to the mall, customers can exchange comprehensive bonus points for shopping, while in the past bank card bonus points could only be converted into specified goods. As a result, customers had few choices and some popular goods were often out of stock. ICBC's online shoping mall has abundant products and customers can use bonus points to offset up to half of the goods price. Meanwhile, ICBC provides free SMS alert service to remind customers of the bonus point change and balance.
A senior official with ICBC said that comprehensive bonus points service is a major move taken by ICBC to reward its customers and promote consumption. For the next step, ICBC will launch more bonus points activities such as 'Pay with Bonus Points' and 'Donate with Bonus Points' to explore more ways for bonus point redemption and more benefits for customers.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe