Stuart Milk unveils the wax figure of his uncle, civil and human rights leader, Harvey Milk at Madame Tussauds San Francisco. (Photo: Business Wire)
“My uncle Harvey always talked about being your ‘authentic self’,” said Stuart. “What Madame Tussauds has created is the definition of ‘authentic’. Harvey would have been proud—and tickled—to be honored this way, especially, on the week of
Madame Tussauds San Francisco, which is located near the city’s vibrant and historic Fisherman’s Wharf, allows guests to get up-close-and-personal with their favorite stars, including musicians, actors, athletes and politicians. The attraction provides visitors a fun, interactive experience with wax figures that take four months to create. As with all Madame Tussauds attractions, there are no ropes, so visitors are able to examine the incredible details and artistry of these intricate, lifelike figures.
Find out more about the full line up at Madame Tussauds San Francisco and book online at http://www.madametussauds.com/sanfrancisco/.
About Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Madame Tussauds San Francisco offers guests the unique opportunity to meet incredible wax likenesses of some of the city’s and world’s most famous stars. Only at Madame Tussauds San Francisco can you get up close and personal with Hollywood A-listers, music superstars, TV personalities, sporting heroes and cultural icons.
The attraction is open at
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits