First Data's VisionPLUS Flex provides server-based processing support for issuing and acquiring of credit, debit, prepaid, consumer and commercial cards and consumer loans. Additionally, a number of global brands use this solution for private label cards. It can be configured to operate in any country, on any currency and with any language preference to support market expansion and growth.
"Having a multinational and multi-brand organization like Unicomer run their card portfolios on VisionPLUS Flex demonstrates its strength and flexibility," said
Grupo Unicomer not only will use VisionPLUS Flex as its core processing system but will also receive maintenance, compliance and professional consulting from First Data. "It's one more example of how First Data provides complete solutions that help our clients grow their businesses," Elkins added.
"We are excited about the possibilities that VisionPLUS Flex can bring to our business," said
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go