First Data's VisionPLUS Flex provides server-based processing support for issuing and acquiring of credit, debit, prepaid, consumer and commercial cards and consumer loans. Additionally, a number of global brands use this solution for private label cards. It can be configured to operate in any country, on any currency and with any language preference to support market expansion and growth.
"Having a multinational and multi-brand organization like Unicomer run their card portfolios on VisionPLUS Flex demonstrates its strength and flexibility," said
Grupo Unicomer not only will use VisionPLUS Flex as its core processing system but will also receive maintenance, compliance and professional consulting from First Data. "It's one more example of how First Data provides complete solutions that help our clients grow their businesses," Elkins added.
"We are excited about the possibilities that VisionPLUS Flex can bring to our business," said
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years