T-Sytems, a subsidiary of
According to the company, the cloud service keeps smartphones and tablets clean by filtering out malware from the Internet before it can reach them, reducing the need to install anti-virus programs and central firewall functions on each individual mobile device.
The 'Corporate Security Hub' service complements the clean pipe service for stationary computers and is available across the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild