German specialty chemicals group
The proceeds will go towards completing the development of Nanography, Landa s water-based digital printing process, also featuring engineering and production ramp-up of Landa Nanographic Printing Presses and building of manufacturing plants for Landa Nanoink colorants.
The process includes ink, nanometric in size (one billionth of a meter) enabling high quality and efficiency in printing, mainly for the commercial market.
That said, although it is a strategic investor it is not in the printing machinery market so have no competitive conflict, and that s what makes it a special investment.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records