Provides floorplan financing to 400+ independent dealers
“Our goal is to demonstrate Sharp’s continued commitment to the OI dealer channel,” said
CDF will provide qualified Sharp dealers with streamlined credit approvals and simplified documentation requirements for their acquisition of Sharp multi-function copiers and multi-function printers. In addition, they may be eligible for an extended period of subsidized interest.
Floorplan financing, also known as inventory financing, allows dealers to stock, market and sell a wide variety of products from manufacturers. By providing an alternative to standard open account terms, programs such as this one can help dealers manage the cash conversion cycle from inventory procurement and service billing to accounts receivable collection.
“Today’s announcement is indicative of the convergence between the OI business and the information technology industry,” said
CDF provided more than
GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Peppercom for Sharp
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight