Five-year CDS on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation have tightened 29% over the past month and are 64% tighter since the start of this year. Anadarko's CDS liquidity has increased over the past three trading days, with contracts now trading in the 14th regional percentile.
'Improved market sentiment for Anadarko of late is likely attributable to speculation that the company may be taken over by ExxonMobil,' said Director
Fitch Solutions case studies build on data from its CDS Pricing Service and proprietary quantitative models, including CDS Implied Ratings. These credit risk indicators are designed to provide real-time, market-based views of creditworthiness. As such, they can and often do reflect more short term market views on factors such as currencies, seasonal market effects and short-term technical influences. This is in contrast to Fitch Ratings' Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs), which are based on forward-looking fundamental credit analysis over an extended period of time.
Additional information about Fitch Solutions' products is available in the link below:
Fitch Solutions, a division of the
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are part of the
Source: Fitch Solutions
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids