The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Furthermore, a very fine completely recrystallised microstructure was obtained via a continuous mechanism of recrystallisation at 1000 degrees C. The activation energy of recrystallisation was measured to be similar to 181 kJ mol(-1), which offers a high thermal stability in high temperature applications of this alloy."
For more information on this research see: Softening behaviour of alumina reinforced copper processed by equal channel angular pressing. Materials Science and Technology, 2014;30(2):220-226. Materials Science and Technology can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.R. Motlagh, Sharif Univ Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal