Findings from Bu Ali Sina University Update Knowledge of Chemical Engineering (Preparation of clay/alumina and clay/alumina/Ag nanoparticle composites for chemical and bacterial treatment of waste water)
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Also the nanocomposite shows very good antibacterial activity against both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria."
For more information on this research see: Preparation of clay/alumina and clay/alumina/Ag nanoparticle composites for chemical and bacterial treatment of waste water.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy