Findings from Bu Ali Sina University Update Knowledge of Chemical Engineering (Preparation of clay/alumina and clay/alumina/Ag nanoparticle composites for chemical and bacterial treatment of waste water)
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Also the nanocomposite shows very good antibacterial activity against both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria."
For more information on this research see: Preparation of clay/alumina and clay/alumina/Ag nanoparticle composites for chemical and bacterial treatment of waste water.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare