Stockholders approved the Tracking Stock Proposal, with 58% of outstanding shares voting For, the Reclassification Proposal, with 58% of outstanding shares voting For, the Optional Conversion Proposal, with 56% of outstanding shares voting For, and the Group Disposition Proposal, with 56% of outstanding shares voting For.
FNF plans to close the tracking stock transaction and distribute the shares of FNFV on
Keywords for this news article include: Industry, Financial Companies, Surety and Title Insurance Companies.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile