Stockholders approved the Tracking Stock Proposal, with 58% of outstanding shares voting For, the Reclassification Proposal, with 58% of outstanding shares voting For, the Optional Conversion Proposal, with 56% of outstanding shares voting For, and the Group Disposition Proposal, with 56% of outstanding shares voting For.
FNF plans to close the tracking stock transaction and distribute the shares of FNFV on
Keywords for this news article include: Industry, Financial Companies, Surety and Title Insurance Companies.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria