Stockholders approved the Tracking Stock Proposal, with 58% of outstanding shares voting For, the Reclassification Proposal, with 58% of outstanding shares voting For, the Optional Conversion Proposal, with 56% of outstanding shares voting For, and the Group Disposition Proposal, with 56% of outstanding shares voting For.
FNF plans to close the tracking stock transaction and distribute the shares of FNFV on
Keywords for this news article include: Industry, Financial Companies, Surety and Title Insurance Companies.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go