The airline s chief executive,
Tewolde said that the loan will help the African carrier to build a new cargo terminal which upon completion will have an annual capacity of 1.2 Million Tons. This is part of the company s Vision 2025 plan that aims to support the nation s fast growing export of perishables.
Christian YOKA, AFD Regional Director said, This credit agreement is the second of its kind after the one signed for the expansion and upgrading of
The Ethiopian government said that it had generated
The ministry s Spokesperson, Amakele,Yimam ,said that the amount was generated mainly from the export of animals, fruits and vegetables, coffee, hide and skin, textile and garments.
Major destinations of Ethiopian products in the 10 months of the present fiscal year are
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy