Behold, CreateTrips is going to revolutionize how trips are planned and made. It is the social trip planner for the smart traveller, as users can share their adventures with friends and have all travel plans offline -without any data roaming costs. The company aims to become the best known in the industry with the widest library of mobile travel guides and is already well on its way with thousands of new users daily.
"CreateTrips is in the Top 10 of travel apps and it has been featured on
CreateTrips has been launched in 18 countries with great success and is now launching globally. The most exciting feature is the possibility of making money for travel bloggers. The Internet's favorite travellers can write their own mobile travel guides ("TravelBooks") and sell them to fellow wanderers. Today's travellers rely on their smartphones and want to see and do things outside the traditional hardcopies. Most importantly, they share their adventures on social media. Bloggers are not the only ones who can profit from TravelBooks - hotels, airlines, tour operators and that scooter-renting place in
"There are many interesting bloggers and travel related businesses around the world getting ready to publish their first TravelBooks soon, so stay tuned!" Kukkonen assures.
CreateTrips is a social trip planner for the smart traveller. There is no need for old-fashion maps or travel guides anymore, as CreateTrips is here to turn smartphones and tablets into the storytelling devices of tomorrow.
CONTACT: MORE INFORMATION Veera Papinoja
PR Lead, World Traveller email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply