"We have seen the retirement industry reshaped by asset manager purchases of annuity players over the past few years," said
The Conning study, "The Retirement Market Attracts New Entrants: Alternative Capital Moves In," recaps and analyzes the market moves of the key alternative market players and their performance to date, and explores some possible strategies that may be driving this change. Further, the study provides profiles of the alternative capital players and their development to date.
"While it is early days yet for the alternative capital players, our analysis indicates some intriguing performance differences from traditional players," said
"The Retirement Market Attracts New Entrants: Alternative Capital Moves In" is available for purchase from Conning by calling (888) 707-1177 or by visiting the company's web site at www.conningresearch.com.
Keywords for this news article include: .
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'