"We have seen the retirement industry reshaped by asset manager purchases of annuity players over the past few years," said
The Conning study, "The Retirement Market Attracts New Entrants: Alternative Capital Moves In," recaps and analyzes the market moves of the key alternative market players and their performance to date, and explores some possible strategies that may be driving this change. Further, the study provides profiles of the alternative capital players and their development to date.
"While it is early days yet for the alternative capital players, our analysis indicates some intriguing performance differences from traditional players," said
"The Retirement Market Attracts New Entrants: Alternative Capital Moves In" is available for purchase from Conning by calling (888) 707-1177 or by visiting the company's web site at www.conningresearch.com.
Keywords for this news article include: .
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists