COLO@ (http://www.coloat.com), a respected leader in colocation and data center services, announce the opening of their second facility in
The latest data center in the Total Server Solutions/COLO@ portfolio is located at
The executive management team at COLO@ has been working relentlessly over the past several months to bring this data center location into the COLO@ family. As a result, for this particular facility, COLO@ has entered into a partnership with
The HIPAA certified 470 location is fully operational and houses a number of prime customers. The customers currently residing at 470 will gain access to the extensive network, infrastructure, and technical resources that Total Server Solutions/COLO@ is capable of bringing to bear on any project.
As a result of the new data center, Total Server Solutions/COLO@ is poised to provide an even richer array of services and locations to their existing customer base as well as new customers across all their facilities.
"We are excited to announce that
A full listing of site specifications for the new facility, including bandwidth providers, on-site POP information, and power infrastructure specifications can be downloaded here: http://www.coloat.com/ATL-470.html.
For more information on COLO@, visit http://www.coloat.com.
COLO@ is a world leader in colocation services. COLO@ was started in 2008 by founding members of Total Server Solutions who have a passion for technology and networking. Our technical experts have years of enterprise level experience and talent to provide you with the finest colocation services around. Since the founding the company, COLO@ has grown to become one of the most trusted names in colocation services. The COLO@ team can provide you with a vast array of bandwidth and colocation services throughout the United Sates, and beyond.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11976167.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters