The policy financial bond of the Export-Import Bank of
EIBC, the issuer of the bonds, has the same international credit rating as the sovereign rating for
According to an executive with ICBC, customers can subscribe for the EIBC Bond by logging on to ICBC internet banking or mobile banking, using telephone banking or going to outlets, designating a capital account for bond transactions, and opening a bond custody account. Personal internet banking customers, after logging on to ICBC internet banking, may enter the "Online Bonds" column, click the "Buy" button on the right of the bonds to be subscribed under the "Market and Trading" section, and continue operations as instructed to complete the subscription.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers