The figure was announced by the company's board chairman Dabbous Mubarak Al-Dabbous during a general assembly meeting held the
The net profits, which mean 57.2 fils per share, came in comparison with KD 26.2 million or 54.68 fils per share last year, a growth of 4.6 percent, he added.
Shareholders' equity hit KD 286.9 million compared to KD 287.7 million last year, he added.
Given overall global economic indications, petrochemical prices remained steady and that's why the company could maintain its positive performance, Al-Dabbous pointed out.
Boubyan Petrochemical Company K.S.C. (BPC), a Kuwaiti shareholding company listed on the
The company was established in 1995, and started its business by taking a 10 percent equity stake in
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal