The figure was announced by the company's board chairman Dabbous Mubarak Al-Dabbous during a general assembly meeting held the
The net profits, which mean 57.2 fils per share, came in comparison with KD 26.2 million or 54.68 fils per share last year, a growth of 4.6 percent, he added.
Shareholders' equity hit KD 286.9 million compared to KD 287.7 million last year, he added.
Given overall global economic indications, petrochemical prices remained steady and that's why the company could maintain its positive performance, Al-Dabbous pointed out.
Boubyan Petrochemical Company K.S.C. (BPC), a Kuwaiti shareholding company listed on the
The company was established in 1995, and started its business by taking a 10 percent equity stake in
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women