Blue Gate, a major player in the provisioning of alternative power solution, has veered into consumer electronic and home appliance segment of the market.
It recently introduced the Blue Gate Smart LED TV series integrated with power surge protective device and advanced technology.
Introducing the product in
According to him, the device is a gateway to music, games, movies, shows, pictures, network connected storage device and virtually any online content as desired by its users.
Assuring that Blue Gate is committed to bringing today's technology to meet the needs of its consumers, he explained that the new product is equipped with easy-to-use, personalised and intuitive functions, including quick start-viewing functionality and excellent LED TV quality image.
With Blue Gate strong brand reputation and history, he said: "Our user friendly Smart LED TVs consume about 70 per cent less energy and come with an attractive design of a narrow bezel that is slim and sleek. It also comes with three HDMI ports, USB port, one headphone jack, AV Input and output connectivity with a dynamic ratio and resolution."
All Blue Gate products are certified by the
Blue Gate UPS and Stabilizers won the best UPS and Stabilizer of the year award in 2011 and 2012 consecutively.
The African Brands Review Award subsequently honoured Blue Gate with The Best UPS and Stabilizers.
Blue Gate brand was also nominated as Best Consumer Electronics Brand in 2013 by Campaign Hype during the
Blue Gate products are available at all strategic locations nationwide at affordable prices, the company further said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?