The bank said that more than 20% of its business loan portfolio is dedicated to micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises.
"We are pleased to further expand our yet excellent partnership and to jointly work on reaching the EFSE's goal to foster economic development and prosperity in its target regions," said
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia