People can use a credit limit of Tk 50,000 with the Khidmah silver card, Tk 2 lakh with platinum and Tk 1 lakh with the gold card.
If unable to pay back in time, the bank will not charge any interest on cardholders' expenditure.
It will instead charge a fee of Tk 500 for the silver card for a delay of one month, Tk 2,000 for platinum and Tk 1,500 for gold.
Cardholders can also supplementary cards for their family members for free.
Quasem said, credit cards are becoming popular in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops