People can use a credit limit of Tk 50,000 with the Khidmah silver card, Tk 2 lakh with platinum and Tk 1 lakh with the gold card.
If unable to pay back in time, the bank will not charge any interest on cardholders' expenditure.
It will instead charge a fee of Tk 500 for the silver card for a delay of one month, Tk 2,000 for platinum and Tk 1,500 for gold.
Cardholders can also supplementary cards for their family members for free.
Quasem said, credit cards are becoming popular in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say