Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
The information contained in the press release attached hereto is being furnished and shall not be deemed filed for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), or otherwise subject to the liability of that Section, and shall not be incorporated by reference into any registration statement or other document filed under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such filing.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
99.1 Joint Press Release of
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND WHERE TO FIND IT
In connection with the merger of APNT and
Our company and our directors and executive officers and other persons may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies in respect of the proposed merger discussed in this Form 8-K. Information regarding our directors and executive officers is available in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?