Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
The information contained in the press release attached hereto is being furnished and shall not be deemed filed for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), or otherwise subject to the liability of that Section, and shall not be incorporated by reference into any registration statement or other document filed under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such filing.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
99.1 Joint Press Release of
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND WHERE TO FIND IT
In connection with the merger of APNT and
Our company and our directors and executive officers and other persons may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies in respect of the proposed merger discussed in this Form 8-K. Information regarding our directors and executive officers is available in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World