An Application for the Trademark "
The serial number for this application is 86015277.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 035. The applicant indicates that "The color(s) blue, white, black, and grey is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of a stylized blue shaded circle with grey edging on the left in the shape of a seal containing the stylized white letters 'ab' inside the center circle surrounded by the capitalized words in white of '
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Association Services, namely promoting the interest of member banks and their affiliates.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks, Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan