Ace Computers, one of the leading custom computer builders and resellers for K-12 and higher education, just announced 2 major school computer builds and the award of a major contract.
The buys consist of 1250 PCs for 2 major school districts for and are among the largest education-related requisitions to date. Ace Computers' CEO
WSIPC is a
"We were very pleased to be included in an elite group of WSIPC technology providers that include HP and Dell," Samborski said. "WSIPC liked our long, successful history of working with K-12 schools and universities. We were able to prove that we provide the most cost-effective, highest quality technical products that are backed by our expertise and deep industry experience."
Acknowledged as the best custom technology manufacturer, Ace Computers is a Woman-Owned Small Business custom technology systems manufacturer and reseller for the public sector as well as the commercial sector. Their channel partners include
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11976922.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened