Personnel expected to increase by 30% in 2014
ZTR has already increased the number of employees in the Rail Division by 15% and plans to increase by another 15% over the next 6 months. Career opportunities are available in engineering, product marketing, technical support, and software development in
Part of the reason for this growing demand is the awareness by international railways of the locomotive reliability improvement
Interested in learning more? Visit www.ztr.com or drop by one of our booths this fall. ZTR will be exhibiting at RSI/CMA in
ZTR provides innovative locomotive modernization solutions that improve performance, reliability, and efficiency. As locomotive modernization experts, ZTR Control Systems helps railroads gain an additional 15-20 service years out of locomotives with the NEXSYS™ III-i system, an industry leading fuel and emissions reduction system SmartStart®, and new products like KickStart™ and the Locomotive Axle Generator. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ZTR_Solutions).
ZTR Control Systems
** For Career opportunities please refer to our web-site.
Source: ZTR Control Systems
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth