The app allows clients to carry out cardless transactions on the bank s automated teller machines (ATM), pay utility bills and transfer funds.
According to the bank managing director Ndhlovu, the facility also has USSD options that help clients without smartphones to make use of the facility.
The application can be downloaded from Android and BlackBerry stores.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day