The app allows clients to carry out cardless transactions on the bank s automated teller machines (ATM), pay utility bills and transfer funds.
According to the bank managing director Ndhlovu, the facility also has USSD options that help clients without smartphones to make use of the facility.
The application can be downloaded from Android and BlackBerry stores.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields