The app allows clients to carry out cardless transactions on the bank s automated teller machines (ATM), pay utility bills and transfer funds.
According to the bank managing director Ndhlovu, the facility also has USSD options that help clients without smartphones to make use of the facility.
The application can be downloaded from Android and BlackBerry stores.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays