I mean on your wrist, too.
Consumers increasingly are "living in a multiscreen world,"
Each of these areas looks promising, but the challenges
The company's ambitions for the car with Android Auto are no different than the ambitions of archrival Apple, which is pushing its own CarPlay initiative for unifying the way you receive notifications, music, navigation and other services at the wheel. It's premature to know which of these tech Goliaths will win (if either). And either way, the outcome is miles down the road.
We know what the deal has been with wearable computers, too. For all the endless chatter, aside from the niche successes achieved by companies delivering fitness-oriented bracelets, none of the gizmos to date has taken the world by storm, not primitive smart watches and certainly not Google Glass (which
Speaking of the timepieces, a quickie diversion: With Samsung embracing Android Wear with an upcoming Gear Live smart watch, what does that suggest for its own Tizen platform, the one behind the company's recently launched Gear 2 watch?
And then there's TV. Again,
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2