Toukan noted that 34 international investors had taken part in the initial public offering.
The Eurobonds issued with US guarantees reflect the confidence of the international community in Jordan's economy and its ability to pay its debts despite the political situation in the region.
Toukan thanked the US government represented by the US Ambassador to
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton