The FIPS 140-2 standard is the de-facto international standard for cryptographic modules in highly secure environments, with Level 4 providing the highest level of security. It is particularly appropriate for use within schemes governing ePassports, citizen ID, Near Field Communication (NFC) and 'chip & pin' applications.
OpenTrust Corporate ID manages the lifecycle of digital identities of users, devices or applications, and provides the foundations for a trust-based ecosystem. OpenTrust customers include some of the most demanding Fortune 500 and government bodies often involved in very sensitive areas. These include national security, nuclear energy, financial transactions and airlines, as well as other enterprises wishing to create an environment of electronic trust in order to better protect their intellectual property and corporate assets.
About Ultra Electronics AEP
AEP provides trusted security everywhere and develops the highest grade security and communication technologies, securing data regardless of device, environment or location, tested and accredited to industry security standards, including FIPS 140-2 Level 4 and CAPS. Trusted by businesses, governments and the defence sector, its extensive portfolio of products and solutions protect the integrity of very sensitive data and are extremely reliable, survivable and resilient. All AEP Ultra Encrypt products are authorised by CESG for use in OFFICIAL tier. AEP is a business unit of
OpenTrust is a leading provider of trusted identity-based solutions for protecting credentials, data and transactions. We are also an internationally recognized Certification Authority. OpenTrust's two major product lines are available as a cloud service or under a software license:
- Trusted Identities, featuring strong authentication and certificate lifecycle management for any type of media or device (PC, smartphone, tablet, badge, token)
- Trusted Documents & Transactions, featuring digital signatures, confidentiality and proof management.
OpenTrust operates in
01628 64260001628 642600CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry