The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
The serial number for this application is 86211674.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Video games for mobile devices, personal computers, consoles, tablets; electronic game programs; downloadable electronic game programs; electronic game software; computer game programs; downloadable computer game programs; interactive game programs; interactive game software; downloadable game software for cellular telephones; downloadable game software for wireless devices; downloadable game software for use with social networking applications and on social networking websites; computer game software for gaming machines, namely, slot machines and video lottery terminals; computer software and firmware for games of chance on any computerized platform, including dedicated gaming consoles, video based slot machines, reel based slot machines, and video lottery terminals; gaming software that generates or displays wager outcomes of gaming machines.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA