The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009 and 028.
The serial number for this application is 86267933.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Interactive multimedia systems for children comprised of portable electronic game devices and educational software; computer game software; video game software; children's educational computer software; educational electronic game units for children; educational computer hardware and software; electronic game units for use with computers, tablets and smartphones;
• Electronic and interactive toys for children; electronic game units for standalone use.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland