The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009 and 028.
The serial number for this application is 86267933.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Interactive multimedia systems for children comprised of portable electronic game devices and educational software; computer game software; video game software; children's educational computer software; educational electronic game units for children; educational computer hardware and software; electronic game units for use with computers, tablets and smartphones;
• Electronic and interactive toys for children; electronic game units for standalone use.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad