ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23062014 -
Designed specifically to help jewelers protect their high-value shipments, the service delivers time and cost savings by combining UPS shipping with insurance offered through
Protection against loss or damage to goods in transit up to the sale price, limited to a
One-stop claims processing and fast payment.
Availability across all UPS service levels, including ground shipments.
Streamlined billing on the customer's UPS invoice with no extra invoices.
Coverage for loose stones.
Protection for international shipments destined for 60 plus countries.
'After launching successful programs in
Another solution created to protect high value shipments includes UPS Proactive Response Secure. This unique service combines proactive monitoring of packages, and, if necessary intervention and remediation, plus insurance through
UPS (NYSE: UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight; facilitating international trade, and deploying advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in
Insurance is underwritten by an authorized insurance company and issued through licensed insurance producers affiliated with
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists