According to an article published on InsideRealEstateNew.com on
The article also states that the month of August is usually a relatively slow month for home sales in
"I agree with the author of the article that appeared on InsideRealEstateNews.com. I've noticed the same exact trend. The mortgage industry correlates directly with the real estate industry in terms of busy seasons. Right now, it's the second week of June, and my mortgage business is extremely busy." -
The InsideRealEstateNews.com article touches on another important point which is that potential home buyers should not be discouraged by a slow real estate market that typically occurs in August.
"As a mortgage broker, I've seen clients get very excited about the beginning of the home buying and selling season. My best advice to potential home buyers is to make sure your mortgage and financing is in order before the busy season begins. Since the 'prime' real estate season will be over at the end of July, there is still time to get approved for a mortgage before the second busy season starts in August."
About The Home Loan Arranger:
For media inquiries, please contact Mr.
The Home Loan Arranger
Phone: (303) 862-4742
Toll Free: (877) 938-7501
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11930034.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant