KSE-100 index gained 58 points yesterday to close at 29,057 points, with 166mn shares being traded.
Top performance as per index points was witnessed in MCB, HBL and UBL whereas; top decliners were KEL, BAHL and COLG. Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Oil and Gas.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting