The surveillance technology and networked security systems company said its now expects to report an underlying pretax loss of around
It said the biggest hit to its full-year results for the year ended
"Specifically, due to delays in awarding three oil and gas surveillance systems contracts for re-building and expanding oil refineries in southern
"It is impossible to say at this stage when or whether these delays will be resolved," it added.
The contract delays in the first half of the year relate to the
The company said it expects trading for the second half of year to be very strong and well ahead of results achieved in the second half of last year, boosted by substantial growth in its consolidated order book and pipeline of anticipated orders. It said market conditions in the sector remain generally favourable.
"On the basis that trading is as strong as anticipated in the second half, the board's intention would be to recommend payment of a final dividend at the same level as that of last year," the company said.
The company said its expectations for the 2015 financial year remain unchanged.
"On the basis of the current growth being seen in the group's pipeline of new business, and the recent major investments in new facilities and infrastructure, the company expects that the strong level of anticipated trading in the second half of the current year will continue in the 2015 financial year," the company added.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays