The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Sustained correction of the G(M1) gangliosidosis disease phenotype after limited intracranial targeting by gene therapy in a large animal model suggests that this approach may be useful for treating the human version of this lysosomal storage disorder."
For more information on this research see: Sustained normalization of neurological disease after intracranial gene therapy in a feline model. Science Translational Medicine, 2014;6(231):231ra48 (see also Biotechnology).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio