Resonant is a development-stage company creating innovative filter designs for radio frequency, or RF, front-ends for the mobile device industry. Resonant uses a fundamentally new technology called Infinite Synthesized NetworksTM, or ISNTM, to configure and connect resonators, the building blocks of RF filters. Filters are a critical component of the RF front-end. They are used to select desired radio frequency signals and reject unwanted signals. ISN is a systematic process that employs a comprehensive suite of patented and proprietary circuit design methods and tools to create filters. Resonant uses ISN to develop new classes of filter designs. For information, please visit http://www.resonant.com.
To read Resonant's press release about the offering, click here.
About Stubbs Alderton & Markiles
Director of Marketing
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11972611.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota