The cloud-based financial software systems company said the service involves Capita's fund data being integrated with StatPro Revolution's advanced analytics, giving Capita's appointed investment managers and clients the ability to receive advanced daily risk and performance analysis reporting.
"In many cases this will reduce the operational costs of maintaining a separate analytics system and provide fund managers with accurate, transparent, and timely analytics from a combined Capita and
The company said that Capita will also use StatPro Revolution to enhance its oversight capabilities and streamline risk monitoring, using daily ex-ante risk, performance and exposure analysis.
StaPro shares were up 0.6% at
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton