KKR, a private equity major announced that it is ready to acquire one-third stake in
Prior to the end of 2014, KKR's 417m (£334m,
The portfolio will rake in an estimated cash flow of 120m, the statement added.
As per the plans of KKR and
Yieldcos typically own and operate some assets of their parent companies. They also sign long-term sale agreements with power utilities, which assure a stable cash flow.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day