KKR, a private equity major announced that it is ready to acquire one-third stake in
Prior to the end of 2014, KKR's 417m (£334m,
The portfolio will rake in an estimated cash flow of 120m, the statement added.
As per the plans of KKR and
Yieldcos typically own and operate some assets of their parent companies. They also sign long-term sale agreements with power utilities, which assure a stable cash flow.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July